- The contact person for occurring questions according to data protection is:
Hecht & Kollegen GmbH
Telefon: +49 30 21 00 29 30
Telefax: +49 30 21 00 29 31
- Elevation and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their usage
By visiting our website www.hecht-kollegen.de
your internet browser automatically sends the following data to our server and stores a log file for a limited period of time.
Following informations are saved till the process of automatic deletion:
- IP address of the accessing computer
- Date and time of server request
- name and URL of the downloaded file
- website from which access is made
- Browser type and version of the accessing computer as well as the name of the provider
The data cannot be associated with certain persons. There is no pooling of data with other data sources.
We reserve the right to for a subsequent check of data, in cases of concrete indications for an unlawful use.
Your data are processed for the following purposes:
- to enable a smooth connection set up
- to provide a comfortable use of our website
- evaluation on our system security and stability
- for more administrative purposes
Legal basis for data processing Art. 6 sec. 1 (f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest results from the above listed purposes.
We are never going to use those data to draw any conclusions of your person.
By contacting us via e-mail, phone or fax, your request – including personal
data like your name - is stored for processing your request. We don´t pass personal data to third parties without approval.
After processing your information and the ending of our business relations we are going to delete those data. Legal obligation to retain data remain unaffected.
- External hosting
Our firm´s website is hosted by an external service provider. Personal data, that is recorded on the website, is going to be stored on the hoster´s servers.
This applies especially to IP addresses, contact requests, meta- and communications data, contract data, contact data, names, website accesses and other data.
A hoster is used for the purpose of the performance of a contract towards our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 sec. 1 (b) DSGVO) and also for a safe, fast and efficient provision of our online offers by a professional provider (Art. 6 sec. 1 (f) DSGVO).
Our hoster is processing only data that is used for the fulfillment of his service obligations.
- Transmission of data
Data transfer to third parties does not occur except of the following purposes.
We do share data with third parties only when:
- you have given us the permission to do so according to Art. 6 sec. 1 s. 1 (a) DSGVO,
- the transfer is used for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there no reason exists to assume a legitimate interest –for your part- of a non-disclosure of your data,
- there is a legal obligation for the transmission according to Art. 6 sec. 1 s. 1 (c) DSGVO,
- permitted by law and necessary for processing our contractual relationships according to Art. 6 sec. 1 s. 1 (b) DSGVO.
- Rights of the parties concerned
You have the right to:
- obtain information according to Art. 15 DSGVO of processed personal data with us. Especially about the purpose of processing, the category of personal data, the category of recipients, the ones your data has been or will be shared to, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data in case they have not been collected by us, and the existence of an automatic decision-making including profiling.
- demand the immediate correction of incorrect data stored with us according to Art. 16 DSGVO or the completion of your stored personal data,
- demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us according to Art. 17 DSGVO insofar as the processing is not necessary for: the exercise of the right of freedom of opinion and information, the fulfillment of a legal obligation, reasons of public interest, or assertion, exercising and defense of legal claims,
- demand the restriction of the processing of your data according to Art. 18 DSGVO, when you question the correctness of your data, when you determine an unlawful processing –but reject simultaneously their deletion whereas we don’t need those data anymore, but you do -for the assertion, exercise and defense of legal claims- or when you lodge an objection against the processing of your personal data according to Art. 21 DSVGO
- receive personal data, that you provided us, in a structured machine-readable format or to demand the transmission to another person responsible,
- revoke your once given consent to us according Art. 7 section 3 DSGVO. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue the processing, that was once based on your consent,
- complain to a supervisory authority according to Art. 77 DSGVO. Normally you can contact a supervisory authority of your habitual residence, your working place or our registered office.
- Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on basis of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 sec. 1 s. 1 (f) DSVGO, you have the right to lodge an objection against the processing of your personal data according to Art. 21 DSVGO, insofar as there exist reasons, that arise from your current and special situation or when the objection directs against a direct advertising. In the last case you have a general right of objection, that is implemented by us without any details to a special situation.
If you want to exercise this right, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
- Data security
This website uses a SSL- or TLS encryption for reasons of security and to protect the transmission of confidential information like orders or requests, that is being sent to us.
One recognizes an encrypted connection by the change in the browser´s address line from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock-symbol in the address line.
When the SSl- or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us, cannot be read by third parties.
We make use of adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data to accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or to unauthorized entry by third parties. Our security measures are improved constantly in accordance to the technological process.
- Objection against advertising mails
We hereby object the usage of contact data –published as a part of the obligation to provide an imprint- for the purpose of the transmission of unauthorized advertising and information. In the case of unsolicited advertising material like spam mails, the operators of these sites will expect legal actions.
- Version and updating of this information
This privacy statement is currently valid since October 2019.
We reserve the right to update this information due to changes in official practice or jurisdiction. Information about our data protection can be viewed anytime online at www.hecht-kollegen.de